1. When I blogged about Clinique Chubby sticks, so many people commented that it was also on their wishlist. Well luckily this Christmas, Clinique have brought out a sampler gift set which means you can now try 5 of their most popular shades, all for a barginous price of £30!
2. H20 recently launched in the UK, and I love that all their products are formulated with antioxidants and hydrating marine extracts. This particular gift set contains a beautifully scented body wash, exfoliator and body butter, perfect for stressed out mums or girlfriends.
2. Nail polishes have been so popular this year and this luxurious gift set from Estee Lauder will be sure to bring a smile to the luckily recipient on Christmas day. It comes with 4 classic shades, as well as a pleather pouch which doubles up nicely as a make up bag.
5. Stila have got some lovely gift sets this Christmas, but if I had to pick just one, I'd go for this practical yet fun make up brush set. With 5 basic brushes, it's perfect as a starter kit and will no doubt go down well with any beauty addict.
6. This is by far the prettiest make up palette this Christmas. Not only is is beautifully illustrated on the outside, it also comes with a choice of 3 blushers, 5 eye bases, 16 eyeshadows and 3 face powders. Having swatched this, I think the powders are great quality and it retails at a very purse friendly £16.
How's your Christmas shopping going? What's on your wishlist this year?