Rimmel London Apocalips
1. Escentric molecules 01 was quite possibly the most talked about perfume of 2012. It's made up of one molecule and is designed to react with your own body chemistry to create a totally unique fragrance. Suffice to say, I'm really intrugued and would love to give this a try!
2. I've recently started using lipsticks on a more regular basis, but I'll always be a lip gloss girl at heart. Which is why I can't wait to try the new Rimmel apocalips. As far as I can tell, the apocalips are creamy and hydrating, but packed with pigment and comes in a beautiful range of colours.
3. 2012 was the year I became well and truly obsessed with scented candles, and this year, Diptyque are on the top of my wishlist. I love the simplicity and elegance of their candles, and they have such a large selection to choose from. On the wishlist so far is Oranger, Mimosa and Pois de senteur.
5. When it comes to perfume, Jo Malone is all about understated, timeless luxury. I love the simple yet luxurious packaging, and having had a quick sniff at the airport departure lounge, Blackberry & bay seems to be my favourite fragance so far. I'd love to try their new Earl grey & cucumber scent too.
6. Finally, some glitter in the form of Deborah Lippman nail varnishes. I want to make more of an effort with my nails this year and you know I can never resist anything sparkly! So far I've got my eyes on Bad romance, Raspberry beret, Ruby red slippers and Let's go crazy.
Have you tried any of these products? What's currently on your wishlist?