Call me cliched, but the minute the temperature hits double figures and we get our first few rays of sunshine, I start dreaming about all the exotic locations I want to visit during the summer holidays. And because I've not had much time to go shopping recently, I've put together this little wish list instead:
1. It wouldn't be a summer holiday wishlist without at least one bikini. Browsing through the Styleleaves magazine, it seems one piece swim suits are making a come back,
and although I love them for swimming, I couldn't help but fall in love
with this tropical print 2 piece bikini. Pink and blue are 2 of my
favourite colour combinations, and I love the fact that it's practical,
yet still super flattering.
2. I love the idea of buying a new perfume just for your summer holiday.
Perfume can bring back such strong memories, and with notes of peony,
pear, strawberry and vanilla, Marc Jacobs Oh Lola sounds perfect for my
summer travels. Plus just look at how pretty the bottle is!
Hair removal has to be the biggest pain ever, and this summer, I'd love
a more long term solution. Judging by online reviews, Sk:n seems to
offer the best laser hair removal,
and although I had good results from an at home machine, it can be time
consuming and fiddly, so I'd love to give it the professional systems a
4. Admittedly I've had my eye on this for a while, but just look how nice the Mulberry lily
is! Considering the design, it's surprisingly spacious inside and the
casual chic design would be perfect for a day of sightseeing.
5. My Nikon coolpix S570 has served me well, but since playing with my boyfriend's fancy dslr,
I can't help but think it's time to upgrade. The bulky design isn't so
travel friendly, but there's a noticable difference in photo quality and
given that I'm obsessed with taking photos, it's only going to be a matter of time
before I end up purchasing!
6. Finally, the all important sunscreen. Whilst I love Piz Buin for my body, I'll always end up coming back to Chanel UV essentiel
for my face. It's light, non greasy, sits well under make up and offers
broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. A must have for the summer
Are you off to anywhere exotic this summer? What's on your summer holiday wishlist?