It's been a while since I've done a wishlist, but thanks to a long weekend of online shopping and with Autumn just around the corner, I thought I'd put together my favourite beauty, fashion and home picks for the upcoming season:
1. Summer may be nearly over for another year, but in the Autumn I like to layer cute dresses with thick cardigans and ankle boots for a casual cosy look. I love the delicate floral print on this French connection dress and it's versatile enough for both work and play.
2. Of course you can't go wrong with a classic white t-shirt and jeans combo and I like that this one has some pretty lace detailing around the shoulders.
3. For the Christmas party season I'm tempted by this French connection angelfire sparkle dress. I love the addition of the sparkly beads and it's a super flattering cut too, perfect for hiding any excess festive weight.
4. I'm currently on the lookout for a new handbag, and although it's not my usual style, I love the look of this tweed and leather bag.
5. When it comes to perfume Marc Jacobs can do no wrong and after smelling this at his recent Tweet shop, Daisy dream has gone straight to the top of my wishlist.
6. Moving onto a couple of home accessories - I'm going to be getting a blogging desk very soon and can't wait to decorate it with all my favourite bits and bobs. I've always found scented candles really relaxing and to create the perfect ambiance I'd love to have Jo Malone blackberry and bay burning in the background.
7. It wouldn't be a blogger's desk without some flowers so as soon as I get myself sorted I'll be heading to Ikea for these pretty orchid plants.
8. Finally I want to do more juicing and smoothie making this Autumn. I've seen quite a few rave reviews for the Breville blend active and it certainly seems very convenient as you can blend straight into the bottle. Perfect for healthy eating (or drinking) on the go.
Do you have a favourite smoothie recipe? What's on your wishlist this Autumn?