2. I've always associated Guerlain with luxury, and this Christmas, they've brought out a truly beautiful collection of face, eye and lip products. My top picks? The meteorites wulong pressed powder which will be perfect for on the go touch ups, and the Liu eye and lip calligraphy palette which comes with a lovely selection of neutral eyeshadows and bold lip colours.
3. If wouldn't be a Christmas gift guide without some perfume, and for a touch of luxury, what about this Crabtree & Evelyn solid rose perfume. The beautiful gold compact slides open to reveal a solid rose petal scented balm and it even comes with it's own mini zip up purse.
4. For luxurious bath and body products, you really can't go wrong with Elemis. This Duchess of spa set contains a full sized body wash, body cream, body polish and body oil, all beautifully packaged in a red gift box. Perfect for anyone who's in need of some serious pampering this Christmas.
5. Facials are the ultimate indulgence, and if you really want to treat a loved one this Christmas, I'd suggest buying her a Liz Earle healthy beautiful skin facial gift voucher. I was able to try it out for myself last year and it was one of the most relaxing hours of my life. The facial massage was second to none and my skin was glowing for days afterwards!
6. Finally if you're budget doesn't quite stretch that far or if you're outside of London, then what about a Murad skincare set? There are a range of different ones, each for a specific skin type. Each box contains a selection of skincare samples, so it's a great way of trying out the brand and she'll be able to treat herself in the comfort of her own home.
Have any of these gift sets taken your fancy? How are you getting on with your Christmas shopping?