2. Ok so totally jumping on the bandwagon with Hourglass ambient lighting palette, but having heard so many good reviews, I really want to try this out for myself. Said to blur, colour correct and highlight, this sounds like an absolute must have, and what the party season coming up I could certainly do with a good complexion enhancer.
3. Forget chocolate, this year it's all about beauty advent calendars. Yankee candle advent calendar features 25 different tealights (including 6 of their new seasonal scents). Perfect for someone like me, who's relatively new to the brand but keen to try out more scents.
4. I've been after a new wrist watch for quite some time now. Whilst I liked the idea of a Michael Kors the boyfriend style was unfortunately too big for me. I came across this whilst browsing Littlewood's range of jewellery and watches and like that it's in a similar style, but much slimmer and better suited to my small wrists.
5. Since buying my Primark plimsolls, I've been wearing them non stop. And now that I'm used to the style, I'm totally lusting after a pair of Converses. This particular design comes in my favourite burgandy colour too.
6. Finally I'm in desperate need of a new winter coat. Having browsed Littlewood's range of coats, I've narrowed down to these 3 options. Trench coats will always be a classic, whereas the duffle coat looks super warm and cosy. I love the girlyness and design of the third coat too. Which one would you pick?
Have you brought an advent calendar yet? What's on your weekend wishlist?
*In collaboration with Littewoods