New York - September 2013
If I had to sum up 2013 in one sentence I would say it was the year of big changes for me (some good, some bad). I started working full time, saw my friends move all over the country (some even abroad), changed jobs after 4 months, temporarily moved to a new place myself and made a whole load of new friends.
Highlights of the year included spending a week in Prague, making new friendships through work and blogging, turning 25, attending London fashion week and finally getting to visit New York. And the biggest downside? Having to divide my time between Kent and London (I'm a Londoner through and through).
In terms of resolutions, I've gone for just 5 this year:
1. Aim to blog at least 3 times a week. Along side the usual beauty posts I'd like to feature more fashion, food and lifestyle posts too.
2. Try and be better organised. I've got a habit of leaving things to the last minute and this year I'd really like to be better prepared.
3. Somewhat cliched but I'd really like to eat healthier and be more active in 2014 (I always start off so well then tail off towards the end of the year).
4. Set aside a small amount of time each fortnight for some pampering treat.
5. Finally get back into reading and aim for at least 1 book every 2 weeks. What with a Kindle and long hours on the train I've got no excuses this year!
What were your highlights of 2013? Have you made any goals/resolutions for 2014?